why I always feel very tired in working time

Asked by Apr 13, 2012 at 04:20 AM

I have breakfast during working days, but also feel so tired ,I don’t have breakfast in weekend, it weird that I feel good ,it seems nothing to do with the glucose, so what  exactly the question is…

755

Breakfasts that have alot of sugar will cause crashes before lunch... so will a sugary lunch just before quit'n time. Breakfasts with complex starchs take time to break down and will provide more energy throughout your working day. For example, a breakfeat with a oat cereral, 2 toasts and OJ. The cereal and OJ provide quik sugars, to wake you up and get you started, while the starchs in both the cereal and toast will provide the needed energy to keep going till lunch.

There are many reasons you can feel tired, but you will feel tired most when your brain doesn't have enough glucose. The best you can do is have fiber with complex carbs in the morning and at lunch and at dinner to get more vegetables and meat, chicken but not as many carbs. This only touches on the possibility why someone is tired. Many times when you don't sleep good you will be tired during the day and awake at night. I eat turkey at night and eat as I wrote earlier during the day .By the way, I would like to do buy something I interest in at www.xcardiag.com