new truck

5

Asked by Dec 12, 2009 at 03:10 PM

im  considering gettihg a a Colorado or a newer S10  can anyone give information on which is the better truck  

175

honesty both aren't very good or tremendously reliable. The s10 has had a lot of drive train problems, and the colorado has had a lot of overall vehicle quality problems. I would suggest to look at another used pickup like a toyota tacoma or something like that before you set your eyes on the s-10 or colorado.

5

thanks John thats the info i needed

130

I have owned an 88 s10 blazerand an 89 s-15 jimmy now I have 2 95 s-10s the ex cab p/u and blazer. the blazer has 175,000 miles and the p/u has 88,000 the older ones were still running good when i got rid of them (body rot).i have had a minimal amount of troubles with mine. they are reliable as far as my use goes. i havent owned a ford , toyota or nissan so i cant make a comparison there. one of my friends has a 07 colorado he says it is underpowered and has a lot of road noise

5

thanks for the info i drive a lot so the road nois would not be goog and the underpowerd would suck too thanks again

175

if you had to choose between the two, i would choose the s10. I have heard too many complaints about the colorado

5

S10 for sure. The inline 5's on the colorado are junk. They look nice but run like shit. Go with S10

45

hes right they are weak as well water