Why do chevys SUCK!!!!!

25

Asked by Jan 02, 2009 at 11:03 PM

why do chevys SUCK!!!!!

8,175

Matter of opinion. Every Chevy/GM my family has owned lasted a lifetime of neglect and abuse, usually sold or someone wrecked 'em... Don't think we've ever had one clunk out... Wait there was the chevette, but even that had over 160k on it... However we have tried both a Ford van and I tried a ZX2.... Both were flaming pieces of crap that broke on a regular basis...

10,125

These questions are pointless. Everyone has their own opinions.

2,170

I completely agree; those questions are posted for the sole excuse of starting DRAMA!

35

All cars do, its part of the induction cycle. When the piston goes down, it sucks air in..... Sorry couldnt resist. Chevy (IMHO) began to suck mainly when the bought out Daewoo. How can you have a pathetic little car like a Matiz with Chevrolet' written on the back? After visiting Canada and driving an Impala I was actually quite impressed with what made a 'Chevy' its a shame that brands all get sucked into big organisations like GM and lose the true identity.

chevys suck in general