motor swap

5

Asked by May 07, 2008 at 08:50 PM

does any one know if you can swap the 4.3 v6 with a inlin 6 or is it even do aboul. i love the inline 6 and yuo con get pretty good power out of them no to mention every one puts a 350 in them. I want my baby to be different

33,635

what type of vehicle

7,025

once, i saw a straight 6 in a 80's mustang. it was abit odd. the engine looked a tad tilted too.

215

you can pretty much put whatever motor in whatever vehicle you want a slong as you have the know how and want to do the work. anything is possible. ive seen a Buick Turbo 6 in a Geo Metro... Ive seen a SBC 350 in a Honda Civic.... Ive seen a Buick 455 in a dodge Plow truck... ive seen a Mazda rotary motor in a Lawn mower it was fast lol.