location of oil pressure sending unit for 1988 chevy engine

Asked by Jan 13, 2007 at 10:05 AM

sudden loss of gauge reading oil level ok compression ok was ok when last on the road now no reading or erratic reading
1988 one ton in a 28' allegro rv

14,730

hey rjwecker-- You have to be a bit more specific about what kind of rig you are talking about. So, I can't give you the answer right off the top of my head like I usually do, Instead let me send you to the following site and you can research your question for yourself. Go to-- http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?UseCase=RG001&UserAction=processModel&Parameters=013. The answer is in there somewhere. Good luck from Bovan.