when I bought my truck it did not come with a lug wrench to lower the spare tire. Is there anything else I can use? I have fallen on hard times and cannot afford to buy a new one.

Asked by Apr 17, 2007 at 03:30 PM

Question type: General

1 Answer


Do you have a ratchet with a long 3/8" extension? Most trucks just use a long rod with 3/8" square end

1 out of 1 people think this is helpful.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Chevrolet Questions

Chevrolet Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 20,130
#2 John Saffrahn
John Saffrahn
Reputation 14,940
#3 FordNut
Reputation 14,640
View All