Do you know where i can get body pannels for a 1981 chevy


Asked by Jan 23, 2008 at 12:08 PM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

its a 1981 four wheel drive half ton chevy pick up and its starting to rust. i also need a bed for it its a long bed

1 Answer


I use You order a free catalog, order your parts. These are great guys to deal with and they have everything you can think of. Or you can try Ebay, your local wreckers. You can also pick up a "parts" truck. is another site, they are conneted to most wreckers in north america, not to sure it it will be useful for your year. But I highly recommend LMC Truck Parts, fast friendly and reliable. Hope this helps.

Your Answer:

Chevrolet Experts

  • #1
    Tom Demyan
  • #2
  • #3
    John Carson
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.