Warning signs for buying a used performance car?

Asked by Jul 08, 2015 at 04:22 AM

I'm looking at a used ~$60k performance car that had its brakes and rotors replaced after
10k miles and the dealer is telling me is not certified pre-owned because it was "custom
lowered". I'm getting warning signs that this car (34k miles) has been beat down a bit.
What do people think?

104,095

Brakes changed after only 10k WOW tells me something was going on...

47,665

It's pretty simple. If a 34,000 mile car can't be sold as certified and the brakes were changed at 10,000 miles, walk away. Sounds like it has had the crap run out of it.