My oil sensor on my audi a6 2004 3.0 quattro lights up on the dashboard can it be the fuse that's messed up ?

10

Asked by Jan 25, 2013 at 06:09 AM

No. Not a fuse. But start by checking the oil, then if it is an oil pressure problem, either the sending unit is faulty or there really is an oil pressure issue. That is serious. I am not sure if an OBD would pick up on that, you can try..having the codes read, no harm in at least looking, otherwise a qualified mechanic is needed. I added 'qualified' because many Mom and Pop auto repair shops are lost on Audi's