i have a 2002 audi a6 avant 3.0 air bags and traction check engine light all on what needs to be done?

Asked by May 02, 2012 at 03:50 PM

225

Get on google and find the most reputable Audi/vw mechanic (not a dealership!! they are terrible) and tell them what is going on and have them scan your codes. They will be able to tell you exactly why each light is on and suggest the best fix. If you dont have a good mechanic specifically for Audi in your area (i'm blessed to have two!) Go to any shop that will scan your codes for free (many offer free scans) and write down the codes. Then call Volksdoctor out of Louisville KY and ask for David George (the owner). Volksdoctor is arguably the best Audi/VW shop in the nation, and David George is a knowledge powerhouse!!. We've been taking cars to them for 25 years and they are honest, extremely knowledgeable, and fair. They can give you an extremely accurate and reasonable quote on price of repairs that you can compare to the mechanics in your area! Hope this helps!! owned: 1987 Jetta (5-spd.) Currently: 2003 Audi A4 3.0 Quattro (6 spd.)

125

traction might be abs sensor they can cause them problems .air bags its probley the sit if they have air bags in them there are plugs under the sits the pins spread apart what cause that is moving sit back and forwards not try and do it your self you could set the air bags off