JDM 87-89 13B Turbo

5

Asked by Sep 18, 2008 at 12:09 PM

well well well...where to begin...back in high school my best friend had a 87 rx7 automatic...the car did not run when he bought it and no one new why...it was getting fuel and spark and it would turn over...it just wouldnt start...any ways jump forward a few months...i came across some extra money and i bought a JDM 13b TURBO off of ebay...i bought the rx7 from him with hopes of doing a swap...one thing led to another and i realized it was going to take more money than i could come up with...so i decided to sell the motor and the car...a man contacted me about buying the motor...he said he was a mazda tech, and i believed him because he seemed to know what he was talking about...he came to look at the motor and told me he was going to make sure the motor had compression...he took off the fan assembley and took out the spark plugs...he used a ratchet to turn the motor over...he then said that because air was blowing out of only the first set of sparkplug holes that it meant that it had front rotor failure and would have to be rebuilt...so i couldnt get the money i wanted and he only gave me 400 for it...my question is, who screwed me over? the company i bought the motor from, or the so called mazda tech? thanks

245

Dude .... the tech boned you ..... 13 Bs are dirt cheap .... why would any one on earth give you 400 for a "blown" motor ??? The tech screwed you ....no lube either