Who can I contact for issues with TATA Malawi

Petal Wimbush

Asked by Oct 30, 2014 at 04:52 AM

I took in my car to be checked by TATA in Blantyre, Malawi - The work that was done
was completely unprofessional and had me driving off first with a drive shaft that was
loose, and once that was put back, I drove 70 km with completely worn out half-axles
which actually came out whilst driving on a very narrow mountain track. TATA now
expect me to pay for the new half-axle despite having neglected to spot the worn out
CV joint boots.
I told them that had I been made aware of the problem initially, I would have gladly paid
for them but I found out that they needed replacing when I heard a rattling sound
coming from the front of my car! I could have died and potentially put other drivers lives
in danger. Since, their communication skills have been non-existant, no customer
service whatsoever - no curtesy car available, no emails as to the whereabouts of the
parts, complete and absolute incompetence from all involved.
If anyone has any contacts that could help, I would be deeply grateful.
Please email me at zombaforestlodge@gmail.com
Many thanks for your time and your help,
Petal Wimbush

Lorne Potter

Take them to small claims court and let a judge here your case.