battery keeps dying

Joe Anderson

Asked by Feb 29, 2016 at 10:11 AM

My battery in my 1993 nissan skyline Gts-t keeps
dying and I think it is because there's a small
digital clock on my speedometer that won't shut
off. How do I shut that clock off?

The digital clock stays on,you would have to remove it and unhook wires to it,but that would not kill your battery if it is good,the clock is ment to stay on,you may have another issue with the power draw.

unhook whatever auxzillarry someone rigged up thats what needs a auto shutoff deal needs a pro to look at it

TST is right about the clock, if your battery is good the clock will not kill it unless you don't start it for weeks at a time. It sounds like you need to perform a battery draw test on the car itself.