How do I unlock my nissan infiniti Fx35 keyless, my keys are no longer opening it

Asked by Sep 27, 2013 at 01:47 AM

Its is showing on the dashboard “KEY
LOCK”

5,240

are the bateries dead in th ipod? the one with your keys? there is no way that you should not be able to unlock your car with the key. what year is it?

4,255

not sure what an ipod has to do with this. If the battery in the key fob is dead just use the metal key to open it.

5,240

Thats what I ment the key fob. I know that a ford diesil will not start if the battery in the key fob is dead. Found that out the expensive way

4,255

there's always a way to start a vehicle when the fob is dead, some have a slot that'll read the fob and some you put it right by the start button. They don't make one that will not start if it's just a dead fob battery

5,240

Robert I am sorry but the fob sends a signal to the emc if the bat is dead it can not send the signal plus there is no slot to put the fob in to on any car that I have seen. Start button? I think we are off base here he just wants to unlock the door to get in it. He should off got a code from the dealership or where ever he bought it to punch in and that should open the door. Plus the question does not really make much sence . It's keyless a entry but still need a key?

4,255

All cars have a metal key as a backup. Nissan and infiniti's have it inside the the fob and if the battery in the car is dead you just pull it out and put in door and turn to unlock no electricity needed. I knew what he was talking about but then you mentioned something about starting a vehicle that had a dead fob battery some of the older nissan/infiniti and lots of newer bmw's have a slot to put the fob in the dash to start it if either the fob is dead or otherwise. The nissan's without the slot you put the fob right by the start button and it'll read it when the battery is dead.

5,240

That has to be one good sized FOB to put a extra key in it? He never did say what year the car is. I have had a 1998 nissan and a 2004 and a 2008 and have never seen the slot for the fob to go into or a starter button. They have all got just the regular ignition switch.And a regular metal key to open the door if the fob with remote start and keyless entry did not work but it was on the key chain when we bought them new.The metal key would not start the car but would get you in it

4,255

The Nissan and Infinitis with an I-key all have the metal part of the key inside the fob so that if your car battery dies you can take it out and use it to unlock the door. They have either a push button start or something you turn that does not need a key inside it as long as the I-key is inside the car. altimas 2007 and up are push button start, maximas 2009 and up are push button start, muranos 2009 and up are push button start, some jukes, cubes, sentras are also push button start.the older fx-35 are I-key but have an ignition switch on the column that does not need a key in it to turn like some older maximas and muranos.

can car get started with out a key in premesis if left unlock ?...i cant find my key but car is starting fine ...though i have to leave it unlock... is it possible that the key is some where in car ???

4,255

KEY HAS TO BE IN CAR SOMEWHERE.

10

You guys are idiots

I need help on how to unlock my car door when the battery is dead, is infiniti FX35 2007?