Pls, i need info about the various engine problems encountered by nissan xterra 2003 model. If they ‎​​​are problems one can contend with while using the car. Because ‎​​​am at the verge of purchasing a nissan xterra 2003 model from auction ground. I really do n̶̲̥̅o̲̣̣̣̥t̲̣̣ want to make huge mistakes about buying a car Dat is n̶̲̥̅o̲̣̣̣̥t̲̣̣ really fit. Tanks

10

Asked by Jul 12, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Go into the glove box and take a look at the service records...if this is a dealership, a carfax report could be given, then you'd have a record of the prior maintenance....see if for example has seen a timing chain or belt service, the brakes, tires belts and waterpump service...all these little things should be tended to with added mileage on schedule for a reliable vehicle~

the MINI I own takes a look at every little thing...the windshield wipers front and back...all the lightbulbs (many on the mini) condition of the waterpump and auxilliary drive belt 26 points of attention...they even vacuum every last crumb from the carpets~