skyline vs supra

5

Asked by Jan 16, 2009 at 08:04 PM

which is the better car a nissan r33 gtst or a toyota supra tt

85

i personally would go with the nissan r33

185

Lolz, depends on whoes driving? The TT Supra will leave the Skyline behind stock on stock.

615

I would have to put my bets on the Mk4 Supra TT. If it was a GT-R then maybe the question would be harder, but it's just a GTS-T.

205

The Supra through and through ..... Its much stronger and a lot cheaper to make it go a lot faster than the nissan.

275

skyline hands down, its all wheel drive, better power to weight ratio, pulls off of four tires instead of two so it launches better and pulls through turns better

2,975

why is it hands down? the power to weight ratio is a lot better in the supra if you knew what you were talking about. The supra has more hp then that model skyline. and it also depends if its an American supra or a Japanese spec because they upt the horsepower in the us spec from 280 to 320. and the skyline gts25t only had 250 so explain your reasoning again?

5

skyline is better in corner and also better acceleration :))

2,975

maybe but not hands down better all around though

7,515

They are both cult cars, they both have pros and cons. Personally I like the look of the late model Supras a lot more, and it's the only one of the two I've driven. The main drawing power of the Skyline seems to be the fact that they are hard to get in the US. 320hp and over 3,400 pounds... ~11 lb/hp, .95-.98 lateral g.... Better out of turns, slightly better in turn, and on straights... 247hp and over 3,200 pounds... ~13 lb/hp, .956 lateral g.... AWD will only help on the initial launch, beyond there you gotta be lucky and hope the other driver is worse than you... Plus the Skylines got a fairly high mounted cast iron block, which would likely cause instability when changing direction. Numbers say Toyota Supra TT, but as I said I have no personal experience with a skyline so can't say for certain.

35

you need to be more spacific. Define better more power better handiling better gas mileg more power at the wheels. your question is too broad

275

if you would read my reasoning you wouldnt be asking me to explain it again more power doesnt always mean better..