Nissan Motorsports

35

Asked by Dec 15, 2008 at 02:52 AM

Fastest Nissan ever created?

1,085

the R390 2 were made for the street so nissan could race them...

35

Yeah that true 2 where made for street... but the R390 was not the fastest eva made.... It was actually a blue bird race car, designed by nissan 3 years after the release of the R390... but based on the same chassis it was capable of 400 km/h but the design had to be scrapped because at the time it was too dangerous to drive and after 300 km/h almost impossible to adjust the direction in a straight line.. the 1st one flipped doing 380 km/h...