Nissan GT

Asked by Nov 21, 2008 at 10:37 AM

Is 2008 Nissan GT the best GT car in the World, Road and Track thinks so?

8,375

I assume you mean the 09 GTR? When they make them more reliable yes... However that won't be for a couple of years... Performance Cost Reliability... They picked the first two... The launch control feature voids the warranty and the variance in capabilities of the car from one to the next is too wide even for hand assembled cars... Is it a great car? Yes Is it the best in it's class? Only if you plan to baby it or don't mind the occasional 20k dollar repair bill.

1,095

I agree Adam... the GTR just doesnt have what makes a great GT car... I think if you wanted a really awesome GT car that blows your mind and is cheap then you would have a tough time getting away from a base model Corvette... and if you need to be blown away step up to the Z06 (if you have the back for it id wait till the 2010 refresh to see what new suspension it gets...) and if you need to be the top dog and in a daily driveable car then the ZR1... SWEET... Really in the comming year i think weel see Road and track name the california the best GT car i think... it offers a lot of really desierable atributes...