How is it in the snow?

25

Asked by Dec 03, 2007 at 06:07 PM

43,935

I have not heard if it is available in an all-wheel drive, but I would imagine snow performance would be subpar, based on the weight of the vehicle. Since it has been driven mostly in Europe I'd imagine it gets some snow use; however, with their extensive system of public transportation, they have more options than the US for when the weather is bad.

75

I drove my 2003 fortwo in the third winter this year, and i always used winter tires. i cant complain about the handling in snow, the traction is good, because the rear engine gives some weighth on the rear wheels, and for everythign else, you got the ESP and ABS systems. but you should still be careful. (thanks rwd its really much fun with deactivated electronic "helpers" on snow and ice ;-)

5

The 2008 model is great in the snow