Opel corsa 1.3

Asked by Jun 23, 2016 at 08:58 AM

Good day. My enjin light on my dashboard comes
on. Then it seems my car is loosing power. If i
switch my car off then it wont start until i remove
the batery terminal. Could it be a stuck relay and if
so witch one

4,115

The reason engine light comes on is because it's worning u that there's something wrong. U need to read the code. The reason it starts after u remove battary it's because it erases memory by disconnecting battery. U nay have a bad sensor or no engine oil

It can maby be a bad sensor as i put new oil in over the weekend. If i drive and the light is on at night it seems to draw power away from my head lights even my radio. But if i drive over a small pothole, that litle bump jelps in some way the enjin light goes off. I cant read the code its a 95 model.i dont even have a book as i bought it 2nd hand