car temp to high

Asked by Feb 10, 2016 at 04:41 AM

Why my opel corsa utility 1.8 sport temp go so
high? Near to 100. Specialy when outside temp is
high

106,405

There is a couple of things you may want to do, first check to see if your water pump is pumping, there could also be a broken impeller in the water pump. You may want to flush the cooling system with a good system flush. Make sure you clean the fins really good on the radiator there may not be enough air passing thru it. check to see if the cooling fan is coming when it reaches temperature. There may be air in the system. Your radiator cap may be defective. Are you sure you have enough fluid in the system. The air vent on the overflow tank may be clogged...

72,275

And terminology here is what confuses me in what you are talking about. You say temp near 100 well, that is low. It should run 195 degrees. Now if you mean 100 plus the 195 you are at like 300 degrees in-witch coolant would be leaking and spraying all over the place. So what do you mean?