My opel corsa keeps on cutting the engin out while driving. I was told its the coil pack, I replaced it- still cutting out. fuelpump relay is geting hot. Replaced-still getting hot. Wts the problem

Asked by Feb 28, 2014 at 05:31 PM

The fuelpump relay is cutting out the
engin, why will it get hot.what can be
the problem.

115,975

A loose connection or to many amps being drawn thru it can cause one to get hot. I would check the connections on relay first. Then check your fuse. Possibly someone put one in that is way to big and you actually have a short in fuel pump circuit that's causing the issues.

350

Hi I replaced the fuel pump and relay switch of my Opel corsa gsi 1.6 but my car cut out it start then it just goes dead, please what can I do

90

I have a manual 2000 barina it's stalling when I puty foot on the brake to slow down it's starts all the time only happens when I change down to slow down and come to a stop can you please hp me