what car should i buy

Asked by Jul 26, 2017 at 07:09 PM

i have been looking into getting a newer car and have now and have narrowed
it down to a 2006 Saab 9-3 2.0t with 93000 miles for $4500 or a 2006 Pontiac
Grand Prix gt with the supercharged 3.8 with 82000 miles for $4500. all i want
to know is witch one is more reliable, has less maintenance costs, has more
power

101,885

Sarah's are no longer imported, so that one is out and afterma let parts are not really accurate and can be hard to find, and Pontiac is no longer making cars so that one is fully dependent on aftermarket when GM no longer needs those parts that were just for Pontiacs on other GM models that still need them. Find something that is still being manufactured or imported into this country.

i think that gm still makes parts for Pontiac

If you have charging stations at work, buy or lease an EV. It has so much fewer moving parts.

1,410

Saabs are terminal orphans not worth buying so are pontiacs , neither is reliable, look for a car brand that they still make :{

why is it such a problem that they dont make them anymore i can still find parts and its a gm car.

101,885

The Pontiac you are looking at has already reached the 10 year limit on how long GM needs make any parts, so when the depot runs out of the body parts or any part that is Pontiac specific for your year you then become dependent on aftermarket.

ok if not a pontiac or a saab what are your thoughts on a 9th gen or later chevy impala/impala ss

101,885

I'm not a fan of them but plenty of [people are, so find the one you like then check the reviews and problems that people have had and if your still interested then have a mechanic check it over. I'm an SUV Truck type of person so cars don't interest me that much anymore, but if I was going to buy a car I would look at either a Toyota or a Honda. Good luck in your car search.

545

Always take advice from people who write with poor grammar.