does anyone know if the saved listings page is down? i cant click on the vehicle i want and i cant continue to the next page. thanks

20

Asked by Jun 22, 2017 at 02:44 PM

74,155

This is probably an issue at your end. I can't say for sure but your saved listings are probably just cookies.

20

oh damnn. i thought it was the website cause they even changed the layout. does you saved listings page work fine?

74,155

I am not shopping for cars so I don't have any. My comment is just general knowledge, not any specific knowledge of Car Gurus website. Make sure cookies are enabled on your computer.

20

ok thanks

10

Having the same problem.

10

Its a problem with the website. If you do a general search, the listings work fine.

10

Im having an issue also.

same problem shows loading in between page skip and the page looks different

20

Yup having the same issue still

10

I tracked down a link to contact them about help on this issue. (They don't make that easy.) I wrote them early this morning but still no response - and the big selling point of CarGurus is that it is a technology site not a used car site!

10

I contacted them also. There working on it. Here's the response I got. "Hi there, Thank you for reaching out! Our engineering team is currently working to resolve this issue. We hope to have it fixed within the next few hours! We do appreciate your help and thank you for choosing CarGurus, Peter Content team CarGurus"