buying a car from another state


Asked by May 11, 2017 at 03:44 AM

Question type: General

im planning to buy a car from another state (Los Angeles) and im from las
vegas, what do i need so i can drive it home from LA to LV. im planning to tow
it but it more faster if i will drive it. but i dont know what the things i need so i
can legally drive it home. thanks

1 Answer


Take the title or certificate of title to an LA DMV and get a temporary operating permit, then you can drive it anywhere.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search General Questions

General Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 50,280
Reputation 40,180
#3 F_O_R
Reputation 17,160
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.