95 3000 gt mysterious fuse keeps blowing out

165

Asked by Apr 13, 2017 at 07:59 AM

I have a 95 3000 gt n/a
In the internal fuse box the one that'slisted as BACK using a 15 blue fuse keeps blowing out? Before it didn't pop but now it pops iimmediately!
I'msure its a ground problem  
I looked on some details about where this is located but can't seem to find any direct source of where this BACK is destination is being used?
Any info on wire diagram on fuse buss? And locations where it goes to?

165

OK I found a diagram illustration of each number fuse. Its #18 for SRS tail back up light and auto shut off light. Reading some forums I found out the common problem is the SRS light comes on when the reverse light switch fails.

165

I found out what it was..it so happens to be the reverse light switch which is located on the transmission. It was stuck closed making a contact short and that's why it kept on poping the fuse...since then I replaced that switch and it works! Now I have reverse lights