Buying

10

Asked by Mar 12, 2017 at 08:30 AM

There's a 2012 hyundai genesis coupe 3.8 r
spec manual with 54000 miles for 8k. The guy
selling it says he's being deployed to Texas and
needs to sell. Is the genesis coupe a good car?
Is it fast? Just curious because I'm also looking
at a couple of 350z and wrx's.

263,795

Do some more research on the car and pricing. Test drive other vehicles to compare.....https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/2012- Hyundai-Genesis-Overview-c22915......Why is he selling for $8K? Deployed to TX? Salvage title? Did you look and drive it yet? Sounds like a scam to me. The car guide value is $18K.

10

He has a bunch of pictures of it and not yet I was planning on driving one at a dealer to see how I like it because If I do like it then I can get the money for it. Says he has a rebuilt title not sure of what but I'll make sure to find out before anything

263,795

I would stay away for any rebuilt vehicle. A used Hyundai is also not a good choice IMO. That car looks modified and probably beat up. Something doesn't sound right for that low of price. Buyer beware.

55,135

Avoid it as deals that look too good to be true usually are just that. Also used Hyundai vehicles have lower than average reliability and poor resale value.

55,135

That advertisement reeks of scam. From the font to the story.