Is this car reliable

10

Asked by Mar 06, 2017 at 08:49 PM

178,000 miles 1996 car is it on death row I just need
a daily driver

79,325

The cars your are posting are under a grand. Do you really need to ask if they are any good ?

257,395

Buy it, and if it last a year, your on the plus side.

79,325

Take it for a long test drive and check absolutely everything out to make sure it works and that the car does not overheat or smoke. Ask yourself if you can afford for it to die next week.

19,485

I paid $400 for 1984 Honda CRX 1.3l, that I drove for 7 years, I did however have to put on brake pads all the way around it, Axles, wheel bearings, timing belt, tires, Starter, complete tune up including fuel filter and I also gutted the cat and put on a plastic fender because one had dryrotted. It was a good car and never broke down even when it needed work. I should have never sold it.