Inbox

Asked by Feb 02, 2017 at 06:40 PM

How do I view my inbox messages

73,795

If you are talking the one we use to have here on CarGurus, they took it away, no more messaging.

It says in have a message in my inbox but I can't view it. How do I know if someone is interested in my car

73,795

Well they quit that too. But in your personal e-mail click on view answer, and it will bring you to your garage to click on Messages. That would be the only way to get to a message if you continue to get them. Like I say, they quit all that.

In my email from my potential buyer there is no "view answer". If be gotten to my garage but there is no "messages" to click on. I'm losing my patience with this site. I want to sell my vehicle but this is ridiculous! Can somebody help me?