Why do I not see my vehicle listing

Asked by Jan 29, 2017 at 09:43 PM

I listed my Sprinter Van a month ago and do not see it in a search.  I resubmitted the listing and am told there is already a listing for that VIN.  My listing does not appear when I search for it.

65

Sounds like what happened to you, happened to me several weeks ago. Some people can flag and spam your ad. I would email cargurus and look at the bottom of the website page and send them a message explaining what happened. I was able to resolve my issue by going that route.

52,075

"The listing is currently being processed. Please check back later!" That is what your listing shows. As suggested use the link at the bottom of the page for help.