Picture

21,085

Asked by Jan 05, 2017 at 12:26 AM

When did the gurus's picture go and how to get it back up with answer post.

1,695

No Answer here, But 2nd the question.

21,085

I tried uploading different pics and no difference it shows up in my profile account page but not with post like it used to be, but I have seen some guru's still have their pic up. Maybe they will chime in with info.

76,295

I have the same problem and contacted the sight. They said to just reload, reset your avatar. Well that doesn't work, and no reply back on this. I cannot see anybodies any more, once in a while a few days ago I seen some questioners avatar and that was it, now I see nuthing.....hear nuthing....

55,235

I still see mine, but as I said before I use my real name and log in through Facebook.

21,085

I see. That is likely it. I do not know anything about Facebook. Other than a friend said he got on there and it was time consuming "said he was hooked on a game everyone asking him to play and give them tokens or something like that". Oh well guess I will not have a picture. Thanks

76,295

Yep, I will not do Facebook, social gossip, finger pointing, back stabbing drama crap here in my area...

55,235

Facebook is okay and you can severely limit those that have access to your page.

21,085

Cool.

76,295

What ever...lol

1,695

This picture thing could be the result of an software update. You know those things that take a smooth, easy working program and add special new effects that every cutting edge web site has just gotta' have. LOL Oh well I know what my avatar looks-er-looked like; the rest of you'll just have to look it up ha ha ha

Best Answer Mark helpful