Fuel problems

35

Asked by Nov 23, 2016 at 06:37 PM

I have a 2003 Audi TT. That cranks but won't start. Fuel is making it to the fuel
rail but that's as far as it goes. I can spray starter fluid, or gas in the intake
and it starts. I took the rail off with the injectors still on it and cranked it but no
fuel comes out, makes it to the rail but doesn't come out injectors. Could this
be a bad fuel pressure regulator? Because that's where the fuel seems to
stop. The fuel line that goes on the rail kinda balloons from all the fuel
pressure but it's stopping in the fuel rail. I took everything off the rail and it is
very clean inside and has no clogs. Can someone tell me what's goin on? Do
I have a bad fuel regulator or injectors? And if injectors can they all go bad at
once? And can a bad regulator keep fuel from the engine?

No answers yet