What is the price for a 2011 Aveo lt?

Asked by Nov 20, 2016 at 02:42 PM

I am looking for the Chevy Aveo Lt?
Not sure yet if I want a 2011 or maybe a 2014. Somewhere in between?
I know it's a Chevy Aveo I am interested in. What is the difference between the ls and lt?

69,345

Look for car on Car Gurus website - just look at the top left of the web page and click on "Used Cars".

20,435

Please note that they made these cars from 2004 to 2012, not 2014. Here's some info for you. The latest years were much better. If I were you, I would check out the prices on NADA. http://www.carcomplaints.com/Chevrolet/Aveo/ http://www.edmunds.com/chevrolet/aveo/