I'm 16 and i'm wondering and me and my mom are looking for a good truck for me i don't know what kind of truck to get?

5

Asked by Nov 12, 2016 at 07:13 PM

66,155

Chevy S-10 Pick Up is a very good truck. The 4 cylinder engine equipped trucks are better than the V6. Either automatic or manual transmission is ok too, whichever you prefer. My '03 S-10 has just under 289,000 miles on it and still runs like a champ! It's a retired delivery truck from my job so it was beat on some. It's a 4 cylinder automatic. If you're looking for a full sized pick up a Silverado is good. Just watch out for the automatic transmission. They have a tendency to be troublesome. HTH. -Jim

Best Answer