Asked by Oct 23, 2016 at 05:51 PM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

On my van1998safarri Chev under the hood there's
2hoses1is on the rad the second is just below it
what's it called

No answers yet

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

  • Hose 1 answer

    I have a hope coming out of the top left of valve cover. Where does this go to?

    2009 MINI Cooper Clubman S


    Maintenance & Repair

  • Radiator Hose 1 answer

    My radiator hose has been rubbing on the oil filter housing, I had to get a new hose and a hose protector for it, has anyone else seen this problem? This is crazy, you would have thought that someone...

    2007 Pontiac G6 Base


    Maintenance & Repair

  • gas hoses 2 answers

    i want to buy this van but the gas hoses has been cut under the van, on the pasnger back right side, two different gas hoses was cut and i want to fix it but i do not know what to fo , can you help...

    1991 Chevrolet Chevy Van


    Maintenance & Repair

  • Heater hose 3 answers

    Just bought a new heater hose assembly for town n country 08, it came with hoses attached to this long pipe. There was only a problem with the hoses (pin hole leak ) can I just disconnect the hos...

    2008 Chrysler Town & Country Touring


    Maintenance & Repair

  • Vacuunlm hoses 1 answer

    How do i correctly place all the hoses where i need them to go. Im at a lost with tge fuel hose line.

    1998 Mercury Tracer 4 Dr LS Sedan


    Maintenance & Repair


Search Maintenance & Repair Questions

UK Questions

Are you a UK consumer? CarGurus now has a discussion forum in the UK.

Maintenance & Repair Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 155,480
#2 FordNut
Reputation 105,860
#3 dandyoun
Reputation 86,640
View All