94 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.2L wont start

10

Asked by Oct 10, 2016 at 05:07 PM

94 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.2 liter wont get fire has
fuel pressure in the fuel rail just did the fuel
pressure regulator and put in new cap button plugs
and wires. The fuel pump was also done within the
past month.

10

I pulled a plug to see if it has spark and it does. I also check to see if fuel came out the schrader valve on the fuel rail and it did

18,800

Check for power going to fuel injectors with a noid light.

10

What would prevent the injectors from firing? I have 35psi on the rail in the on position and it jumps to 40psi when i try to start. I just put a crankshaft position sensor and a camshaft position sensor, along with all the other tune up. I have spark on the coil wire at the distributor also. I dont know what else to check. And it dont fire with starting fluid

18,800

If vehicle does not start for a few seconds after spraying with starter fluid you are not getting spark. Is check engine light on ?