2013 Ford Escape horn

Asked by Oct 08, 2016 at 02:18 PM

My 2013 escape sel horn stopped working. Replaced the
fuse and the relay in the power dust box. Relay clicks but
no horn. I can't find the flipping horn? Anyone have a clue
as I'm guessing I have a wire off or bad horn

It's behind the fender splash shield, passenger side. Repair guide suggest removing wheel, splash shield, and front fender moulding to get to it. In other words, a PITA to get to it. You might however be able to get to it by going up from under the car, at least enough to check it is connected. Out of curiosity, are you no longer covered by a warranty?

No car is way past warranty. That is helpful... I'll pull the skid plate and see if I can at least see it. Can't see it from top as I have exausted myself looking for it and even running my arm in under the headlights and can't feel it anywhere. Online searches come up blank ..... I'll give it a whirl... thanks