Review

Asked by Oct 03, 2016 at 05:33 PM

How do I post a review?  

1,940

A few days after your purchase, Car Gurus will send you an email containing a link where you can go and leave a review.

70

You should have a way for people to leave reviews who go to a dealer and the dealer is dishonest...and have a good or bad experience

I was hoping to write a review about how bad my experience with a dealrship was. Unfortunately the only thing worse than the dealership is how stupid car gurs is when it comes to writing reviews. Under the help section it shows you one thing but in reality it isn't even an option. F you car gurus.

Hi, we bought a 2013 Prius V in April from Brandl GMC in Aitken, MN. I learned about the car through Car Gurus. Mike Sandstrom was our sales consultant and he was wonderful to work with. The car was ready for us to test drive and the purchasing process was seamless. Mike even checked in with us a month after our purchase to see how it was going. We recommend Brandl GMC and Mike! Thanks- Erin- Duluth, MN Can you please post this review on your site? I did not see how I could do that.