Asked by Oct 01, 2016 at 11:26 PM

i have a 2016 nissan altima with 5,000 miles on it.
when i put the car in park with the ac off i can feel
the engine jerk a little is that normal?

Explain this to the dealer while its still under warranty. Also keep an eye/ear out for any and all recalls that may come up in the future. Make sure the dealer knows you think there may be an issue and you want it looked at and fixed.

Also make sure your tires are at the correct pressure as there is a practice today of only filling them to 32 pounds in a tire that is suppose to have 35 pounds, this going on all over the Country at dealers, wally world and major retail tire stores. this causes premature tire failer due to under inflated, the side walls are failing causing blow outs.