The cars you list have a approx. per month payment. do you or your company finance these cars? Or can you get the financing for the people interesred in buying them?

Asked by Oct 01, 2016 at 03:51 PM

I am on disability, low income,400% below poverty level. I am buying a motorcycle, I still owe 5 years on it. But, I need a truck, that has a low dowmn payment with payments like you advertise next to price of said vehicals. Do you finance them, or can you get it financed for low income people like me?  Please Reply, Larry G.  Arkansas.

Sorry, Car gurus does not sell or finance cars.

Let me get this straight. You're low income, you're on disability, you're below the poverty level, and you're trying to stretch your finances even thinner? You boggle my mind, Larry. Sell the motorcycle, then you might be able to buy the truck you need. But in answer to your question: You have to find financing yourself to get a truck. You obviously CAN get financing since you have the motorcycle financed. Sell the motorcycle, which you DON'T need, then you can buy the truck, which you DO need.