I have an 08 Dodge Charger. On my way to work this morning I had 2 lights to come on a EPS and a BAS also I heard a popping sound and my steering wheel would not let me turn to the left. What could th

Asked by Sep 29, 2016 at 09:37 AM

7,495

Common problem on these vehicles. You need to calibrate it. Procedure should be in ur manual if u don't have it, follow these instructions...To calibrate, perform the following: 1) Start the engine. 2) Center the steering wheel. 3) Turn the steering wheel all the way to the left until the internal stop in the steering gear is met, then turn the wheel all the way to the right until the opposite internal stop in the steering gear is met. 4) Center the steering wheel. 5) Stop the engine.

So what does the lights mean EPS and BAS...will they go off once I do this

7,495

ABS means Anti-lock braking system. EPS means Electronic power steering system