How can I unsubscribe and get rid of the constant pop-ups, banners, internet, etc? I have asked this before and got no answer.

Asked by Sep 28, 2016 at 01:49 PM

How can I unsubscribe and get rid of the constant pop-ups, banners, internet, etc?  I have asked this before and got no answer.

111,025

If you’re receiving unwanted emails of any sort, the best way to unsubscribe is to click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of our emails. You can also unsubscribe from the “Settings” link in your garage, if you have a CarGurus user account. If you don’t want to fully unsubscribe but want to stop receiving certain types of emails, navigate to the “Settings” link in your garage. You’ll see a section dedicated to email settings where you’ll be able to opt out (or in) to the different types of emails they send.