writing a review

Asked by Sep 16, 2016 at 08:32 PM

I want to know how to write a review for a
used car dealership in Bunnell, Florida
"TinPushers" very cunning and nice when
you initially go in will give you a down
payment and monthly payment without a
final or full price of the vehicle then allow
you to drive it off then after a week has
passed tell you they can't get financing for
you after telling you its is guaranteed and
not give you your money back just take their
vehicle back. My friend experienced another
episode of them not giving her money back
after she decided not to buy a car with them
never even taking the car off the lot. Please i
don't want anyone else to be taken in by
these swindlers!

247,455

https://cargurus.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/89956-how- do-i-review-a-dealer

130

File a complaint with your state's attorney general or dealer licensing board, whichever is the appropriate entity in your state.

Thanks, i did contact the state level DMV licensing division and they did send me the necessary documents to file a complaint an investigation will begin next week. It is amazing how many people have had negative dealings with TinPuTinPushers in Bunnell, Florida. The only thing is they didn't contact the right people they only talked about it and did nothing about it. Well my mom always told us to be sure and talk about it with the right people. So thank you very much for your advice you knew exactly what to do to get things done. Be blessed!

1,950

Never hand money to a dealer, regardless of what he told you. Virtually ALL of them are shysters. Buy from an individual.