I'm selling a car and my ad is the only one that has the actual dollar amount on the market value and I can't figure out how to remove that. I did some customizing on the vehicle and it definitely is worth what I'm asking. I'm new to this site. Please help.

Asked by Sep 10, 2016 at 10:16 AM

55,255

Customizing and trying to sell a vehicle at a higher price almost never works. This limits selling the vehicle to someone that likes the customization. For example, I would not buy your vehicle because I don't think the blue striping and interior is especially attractive. Just my opinion no offense intended. Not sure how to remove the dollar amount. You might try the "contact us" or the "help" button at the bottom of the page.