1999 vw beetle engine lights flashing runs bad. just out of the blue.

Asked by Sep 04, 2016 at 12:48 AM

Just got into the car day before ran no problem.  Then engine light starts
flashing.  Wow what water pump job I am thinking king put oil in it last time this
happen the oil cap wasn't on right. This time Not....what's up.

210,665

Time to scan for the codes, most local auto parts stores will do this for free. Post the 4 digit code or codes you get back here.. ex. P0300

Best Answer

Will do as the auto zones here don't check for codes anymore that's what they said to me. Or ok wait until a shop is open then we can read codes.