Overheating

Asked by Sep 02, 2016 at 10:40 PM

So I have a 2010 Subaru Legacy with 85,000 miles
and the overheating symbol keeps coming on. The
is plenty of coolant and no leaks and the head
gasket is fine. No mixing of oil and coolant no
engine smoking so I'm confused.

21,735

Did you have your thermostat checked?? If it is the thermostat, be sure to get an original SUBARU replacement??? Do you have the CVT transmission and how is this working for you... assuming you have it , do you like it..?

21,735

Or , if you are not really overheating, could be an electronic problem with the sensors?

Well all the signs just turned on out of no where the engine still isn't smoking radiator isn't cracked just checked it's just the coolant keeps coming out of the reservoir cap a little the oil is fine and no haven't had the thermostat checked

21,735

Could be something in the electronics? I would have this checked out by your local mechanic...by the way, DO you have the CVT transmission?