Ball joints 94 3000 gt

30

Asked by Aug 30, 2016 at 07:45 AM

Do I need to replace the ball joints
when replacing the clutch?

246,855

Ball joints are related to your suspension. So no you don't have to replace when replacing a clutch, which is part of the transmission. Unless the garage found the ball joints to be worn and you have uneven tire wear, then have them replaced.

30

Actually what I mentioned was, I'm replacing the clutch myself and was wondering if when I remove the ,tie rod end, etc. Do I need to disconnect the ball joints as well or can I leave it hanging on the LCA?

30

Sorry about the Grammer my phone tries to Finnish my sentences for me