Is a 170000 miles good for a 2003 Mercedes Benz ?

Asked by Aug 29, 2016 at 09:14 PM

46,085

170,000 miles is excellent. Most of them don't make it that far.

18,735

Kokijackson-. Are you thinking of buying one of these? Really depends on the price, condition and your tolerance for putting up minor nuisances, like breakdowns.. Actually, most "well maintained" cars can easily go 200,000 miles.... After that, it's a crap shoot... I had two cars that went to 200,000 miles and beyond...One was a 78 Rabbit, a miracle, as I lived next door to a certified VW mechanic and he did a lot of side work for me and a 1986 Volvo 240 DL, a really solid car.... Swedish made.. Finally, if you are thinking of getting a car like this,. I wouldn't make it your "daily driver".... More like a weekend car...Can you afford to have a weekend car??