2000 ford focus se

Asked by Aug 29, 2016 at 03:23 PM

(Automatic transmission 2000 ford focus
se) i was going to work put the car in
reverse got out of the driveway put it in
drive was ok got to stop and the car
wouldn't move i rave the angine and it
won't accelerate tried all the gears same
thing put it in reverse same thing put it in
neutral the engine start raving so when i
see this i put it in drive while raving the
engine then finally start catching on in to
gear just enough to get back home

1,245

automatic, check the gearbox oil level, change and change filter if either low or a dirty smelly burnt colour

Thanks gearheadrhino for you quict help sorry i forgot to mention that i did all that but even if the oil is low i should be able to rave the engine but in this case while in drive the engine wont a accelerate the car moves like when you let go off the break really slow and no matter how desperately i press in the gas the engine wont rave until i shift in to neutral ones i get to 3or4rpm then i shift to drive the car shake and wanna die but gotme home thanks again for you help i really appreciate it