I see questions but no answers. Does someone at Cargurus monitor these questions? Is there some kind of buyers protection program?

Asked by Aug 10, 2016 at 09:22 AM

When I looked at a for sale by owner ad, cargurus had a notice that it was not
covered by buyers protection plan implying that dealer transactions were

Bob Beaman

You evidently failed to read this sites terms of use. CarGurus does not necessarily monitor this forum. CarGurus is not involved in any way in the buying selling, warranty or repair of any vehicles advertised here. Please use the "terms of use" button at the bottom of the page and read what is there. Most of us here answering questions are unpaid volunteers that do this out of the goodness in our heart.